- 1 x chicken breast (180g )
- 150g raw weight basmati rice
- 1 x carrot
- 1 x red pepper
- 1 x red chilli
- 2 x cloves garlic
- 50g tenderstem broccoli
- 1 x red onion
- 2 x tsp sesame oil
- 30ml light soya sauce
- 1 x tsp of each- turmeric, garlic powder, paprika, ginger, turmeric
- 2 x tsp sweet chilli sauce
- Chop your chicken into even, thin strips.
- Dice your onion, garlic, chilli, pepper, carrot.
- Heat your wok and add in your sesame oil.
- Add in your chicken & veg (except broccoli and coriander)
- Cook your rice as per packet instructions.
- Add in your spices and cook for one minute.
- Add in a drop of water and your broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in your rice, soya sauce, chilli sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in your chopped coriander and serve.
Trisha's Top Tip
- When you add your spices make sure you stir well and once the smells start activating move onto the next step!