Due to the nature of the books being signed personalised copies we do not accept returns/offer refunds.
Due to the nature of the signed books we can only accept a cancellation of an order if the order has not been signed or dispatched. Once an order is dispatched we cannot cancel it.
We may modify or terminate any content on the website from time to time, for any reason without notice or liability to any user or third party. You should check the website for any changes , your continued use of the website with signify your acceptance of any revised terms
Links To Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to third party websites. Trisha Lewis does not own or control such third party websites and only provides links to other locations on the internet for information purposes. Access to any other website through this website is at your own risk. Your use of third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites. Trisha Lewis is not liable or responsible for the accuracy of any information, data, opinions or statements on these websites or the security of any link or communication with those websites. The fact that Trisha Lewis provides a link to a third party website does not mean that Trisha Lewis endorses, authorises or sponsors that website.
While Trisha Lewis uses its reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion it may contain some technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Trisha Lewis cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions on this website.
If you require an item by a specific date please state this when ordering and we will do our best to get it to you by that date. Generally delivery time will be within 14 days. However, certain items i.e. special orders, custom orders and out of stock items may take longer so please allow for this when ordering. If we cannot deliver to the country specified, we will contact you directly. Please also include a day-time contact telephone number that we can use if required. You are responsible for making arrangements to receive the goods and where goods are held at a delivery depot due to no one being there to sign for them, you are responsible for collecting the goods promptly. It is important you supply an accurate address.
Please note: if you are returning an item for whatever reason you must use a traceable courier or registered post. If you do not use these services you are accepting full responsibility if the item gets lost in transit and Trisha will not obliged to replace this item. It may not be possible for us to deliver to some countries. In this case you will be contacted and you will receive a full refund.
** Please note that any duty and/or administration charges incurred by your parcel being delivered overseas will need to be settled by you as Trisha Lewis will not be held liable for these.
- All course attendees must be on time for the zoom call if you would like to cook along
- Trisha reserves the right to, under unavoidable circumstances to change the timings or content of the course.
- Nothing in this policy will affect the customers statutory entitlements under the sale of goods and supply of services legislation
- We do not offer a refund on a course once your place has been secured but if the purchaser wishes to move the course and exchange their place for credit for another course this must be done 7 days in advance.
- A course booking may be deferred to another course without penalty if at least 10 days’ notice is given.
- Please note that the gallery images may not represent the actual course items.
- These courses will be live 6 weeks after the final class, please download any material you would like as they will not be available after 6 weeks.
- Strictly no questions regarding any aspect of the course you are on will be answered via Instagram- only via the email that is provided.
- No questions will be answered 2 hours before the class is live to allow time to get the course set up.
- The zoom link is unique to your membership- it can only be opened once- after that it will not be an active link.
- If a person is booked on a course and fails to attend for any reason, they are not entitled to a refund or a deferral to another course.
- If you have been booked onto a course as a gift- all provisions set out in our Terms & Conditions still apply.
- It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure they have a strong internet connection to view the live course